Residents brave temps for Special Olympics
OKLAHOMA CITY — Brave souls bared the chilly temperatures to take a plunge Saturday to benefit the Special Olympics. About 200 residents participated in the 11th annual “Polar Plunge” at White Water Bay.
If you missed out, there will be more “plunges” planned throughout the month of February.
The next “Polar Plunge” is scheduled next weekend in Stillwater at Boomer Lake.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring