Freezing fog causing accidents across metro
OKLAHOMA CITY — Freezing fog and black ice are causing numerous accidents across the metro. Traffic authorities ask you allow extra time in your morning commute. Bridges and overpasses are still slick and hazardous.
Back roads seem to be in better shape than the highways.
Roads will clear up as soon as temperatures get above freezing, which should be around 10 a.m.
Oklahoma Highway Patrol is no longer working non-injury accidents.
Stay 4Warned here:
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring