GRAPHIC – Elderly man arrested violating pig at school barn
DAVIS, Okla. — Authorities in Murray County have charged a 77-year-old man for violating a show pig at an agriculture barn located on the property of Davis Public Schools. Court documents state Jimmy “Hawkeye” Jeter of Davis was caught on surveillance video inside the barn.
Records state Jeter “walked into the pen, unzipped his pants, appeared to pull something out of his pants, then bent over the gilt (female pig).”
During an interview with investigators, documents state Jeter “said he was not trying to poison the gilt” and stated “I just stuck my finger up her private. That’s all I did.” Authorities say Jeter admitted he “poured corn out to hold the gilt still” and that he “did this in the early 70s.”
Court documents state Jeter also admitted that he got sexual gratification from the incident.
Jeter was arrested and booked into the Murray County Jail.
He was charged with detestable and abominable crime against nature.
This isn’t Jeter’s first run-in with the law.
He served time for stealing cattle in 2008 and was arrested in in 2011 for attempting to steal horses which lead to a felony charge of larceny of domestic animals.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- 'Super' exercise helps mother lose 110 pounds, secret in 'core'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom