OU softball celebrates victory at home
NORMAN, Okla. — The Oklahoma softball team won their 10th and 11th straight games with a doubleheader sweep of Indiana on Sunday in Norman. OU took the first game, 4-to-1, and then blew out the Hoosiers in a 12-1 five-inning run rule victory in the nightcap.
Oklahoma improved to 20-and-3 on the season, and next up will play in a tournament in Fullerton, California, next weekend.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online