OU softball celebrates victory at home
NORMAN, Okla. — The Oklahoma softball team won their 10th and 11th straight games with a doubleheader sweep of Indiana on Sunday in Norman. OU took the first game, 4-to-1, and then blew out the Hoosiers in a 12-1 five-inning run rule victory in the nightcap.
Oklahoma improved to 20-and-3 on the season, and next up will play in a tournament in Fullerton, California, next weekend.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring