Edmond has world’s largest Oreo display
EDMOND – Crest Foods has put together what they’re calling the world’s largest display of Oreos.
“We have a total of 1800 cases is what we put in here to make the world’s largest Oreo display,” Kraft Foods representative Jerome Fogle said.
Kraft makes the cream-filled cookies.
At 12 packages per case and 30 Oreos per package, the display in Crest’s Edmond store is built with 648,000 cookies.
Fogle says the display was made to celebrate Oreo’s 100th birthday this year.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'