Soldiers return home to open arms
OKLAHOMA CITY-Families gathered in Oklahoma City to cheer on the homecoming of a few local heroes.
More than 100 soldiers from the 45th Infantry Brigade were welcomed back to the country after serving in Afghanistan for the past nine months.
The citizen soldiers were greeted by family and friends at Will Rogers Air National Guard Base Saturday morning.
After a short welcome home ceremony, the troops were released into the arms of their loved ones.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich