OSU women’s basketball team keeps winning streak alive
STILLWATER, Okla. — The Oklahoma State women’s basketball team kept their season alive with a third straight home win in the WNIT on Thursday night. The Cowgirls beat Missouri State 70-57 to advance to the quarterfinals.
Big 12 Freshman of the Year Liz Donohe led the way for OSU with 25 points and 14 rebounds, while hitting four of OSU’s seven 3-pointers.
Toni Young added 15 points and Lindsey Keller 12 for the Cowgirls.
OSU led by as many as 20 points on their way to improving to 19-and-12 on the season.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him