3 injured in southwest OKC school bus accident
OKLAHOMA CITY – Three people are in the hospital after a school bus accident Wednesday morning.
Just before 7 a.m., a car and Southeast High School school bus collided near S.W. 27th St. and Shawnee.
The bus driver, a 13-year-old girl on the bus and the car driver were taken to hospital with neck/back pain.
Authorities say the car stopped at the stop sign but failed to look both ways and pulled into the intersection where the bus, that didn’t have a stop sign, hit the car pushing it into a neighboring yard.
The bus had very minor damage, the car had moderate damage.
Authorities have not released the names of those involved or their conditions.
Another bus picked up the rest of the students on the bus and took them to Southeast High School.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger