Students get free McDonald’s Tuesday
OKLAHOMA CITY — McDonald’s is offering the most important meal of the day for free Tuesday to students in the third through eighth grade.
The fast-food chain said they want to make sure children have a wholesome breakfast before they start standardized testing.
Students between third and eighth grade taking standardized tests can stop by any McDonald’s in the state Tuesday to receive a free breakfast from 6:30 to 9 a.m.
Students must be accompanied by a parent and go into the restaurant to receive the breakfast.
Students can choose one of the following four wholesome breakfast items: an Egg McMuffin, Fruit and Maple Oatmeal, Fruit and Walnut Salad or Fruit ‘n Yogurt Parfait.
In addition to the breakfast item, students can also select one of the following beverages: a one percent low-fat milk jug, a fat-free chocolate milk jug or a small Minute Maid® premium orange juice.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online