More downtown streets closing for repairs
OKLAHOMA CITY — Downtown travelers will need to find an alternate route next week.
Meridian Ave. between N.W. 3rd St. and N.W. 7th St., will temporarily close from April 23 through May 2 so crews can install a drainage box and pave the road.
Detour signs will be posted.
Travelers are advised to find alternate routes.
The $4.2 million drainage project is being funded from the 2007 General Obligation Bond Authorization.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online