In Your Corner Update: Paver Troubles
DEL CITY, Okla. — John Lovelace has a big problem with James Truesdale, a local paver who seemed to do more harm than good.
“He messed up our garage,” John said. “He didn’t close the door when he started spraying out here. I couldn’t hardly see my car from the asphalt fog.”
The black fog was so thick John, a World War II Veteran, could barely see his garage floor either.
He and his daughter Sonja contacted us because they couldn’t get the paver, they say is responsible for the mess, James Truesdale, to tidy up the floor.
The paver later refunded John all of his money, but there was still the issue of the stained garage floor.
Luckily we received a phone call from Tim Roberts and Garage Experts.
“We saw your story on In Your Corner and being a veteran myself and my crew being veterans, we wanted to help Mr. Lovelace out,” Roberts said.
Garage Experts not only treated the cracks and stains, they put down an entirely new, top of the line floor for John, free of charge.
Truesdale made good on his promise and refunded John all his money.
It’s this gift of a new garage floor though that has him saluting mankind.
“I’m relieved. I’m so happy with it,” John said. “I’d like to move out here and put my car in the house if I could.”
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse