Bethany graduate killed in Afghanistan
NORMAN, Okla. — Another Oklahoma soldier has died while serving our country in Afghanistan.
U.S. Army Captain Bill Blankenship, Bethany High 1986 graduate, died in Afghanistan this last week.
He has been working with NATO.
The cause of his death is still unknown at this time.
The funeral will be Saturday at 10 a.m. in Norman at Havenbrook Funeral Home.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him