Art, food and fun at Festival of the Arts
OKLAHOMA CITY — If you are looking for a little entertainment this week head to the Festival of the Arts.
Scott Gamble with Method Glassworks is just one of the artists.
His booth is full of beautiful blown glass.
Gamble said, “My glass is a little different than everyone else’s because I use a satin finish.”
There are dozens of other artists, some local, showcasing their work.
It’s been a beautiful day to enjoy the art.
The artists and vendors are just hoping the weather will stay this way.
Photographer Greg Davis said, “We just hope for the best, and we hope for no rain, but the earth needs it.”
Davis loves to share the stories behind his photos with anyone who will listen.
His photos are from Cuba, Asia and pretty much any other country you can think imagine.
He said, “I get to travel all over the world and shoot photographs of people; it’s a dream come true.”
And of course there is a lot of food!
The crowds were pretty manageable Tuesday morning, but will likely grow as we get closer to the weekend.
The Festival of the Arts will be open each day through April 29.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger