6-year-old boy arrested for assaulting principal
How young is too young to be arrested?
Apparently in Indiana, 6 years old is old enough.
School leaders at an elementary school called police on a boy that he said was assaulting the principal by kicking and hitting him.
The boy was not handcuffed but he was placed in the back of a police car.
The boy’s parents are cooperating with school officials and trying to get help with his behavior issues.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring