Woman says man posing as lake guard assaulted her
OKLAHOMA CITY — Hefner Lake goers are on edge after a popular hotspot is the scene of an alleged sexual assault.
The victim said it happened at 11:30 p.m. about a week ago.
She said she was with her boyfriend in a parked car when they were approached by a man with a flashlight.
He said he was “Lake Security.”
He asked her to get out of the car and pulled her over toward his vehicle.
She said he made some sexual suggestions then, according to OKC Police Sgt. Jennifer Wardlow, the suspect got physically aggressive.
“He tried to force her into his vehicle. She was able to fight with him struggle and get away. Fortunately she did not sustain any serious injuries.”
The suspect hopped in his vehicle and drove away.
Oklahoma City released a sketch of the man.
They said he was white, about 6 feet tall, overweight and wore a dark hoodie zipped tightly around his face.
The victim said he drove a small, dark four-door car.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'