Teen shot in possible shooting rash
OKLAHOMA CITY — Police are looking for two suspects wanted in connection with the shooting of a 17-year-old boy and possibly two other overnight shootings.
Oklahoma City Police responded to a shooting at N.W. 16th St. and Meridian Ave. about 5:30 a.m.
It is the third shooting overnight in Oklahoma City.
Police said, two 17-year-old boys were walking together when one of them was shot in the chest.
The victim is in critical condition.
The other teen told police there were two suspects who fired from a vehicle.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him