OKC defender dies of brain tumor
OKLAHOMA CITY — Joe Brett Reynolds died of a brain tumor Tuesday evening.
Reynolds was a well-known Oklahoma City defense attorney.
He was only 44 years old.
Reynolds represented a number of notable defendants over the years.
Recently, Reynolds was in the news as part of the legal team that defended Oklahoma City pharmacist, Jerome Ersland.
Reynolds was diagnosed with a brain tumor several years ago.
He lost his battle Tuesday evening.
He leaves behind his wife, Sheli, and their three young children.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him