Three earthquakes in 12 hours
SHAWNEE, Okla. — A trio of earthquakes shake the east and the southwest sides of the Oklahoma City metro.
Friday at about 3 a.m., a 3.4-magnitude quake struck 3.4 miles southwest of Dibble.
Thursday just after 11:30 p.m., a 3.0 magnitude quake hit 18 miles northeast of Shawnee.
Earlier in the day Thursday, about 4:15 p.m., a 3.9 quake struck five miles southeast of the town of Sparks.
No injuries or serious damage have been reported.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'