iPhones stolen from football locker room
WARR ACRES, Okla. – Campus police are investigating two locker room thefts at Putnam City High School.
School officials said two iPhones and a set of expensive headphones were stolen from the football locker room last week.
“He came back, opened his locker and he just called me from school and said, ‘Mom my stuff is gone,’” parent Jennifer Pierce said.
Pierce said someone broke into her son’s locker while he was at football practice.
School officials are now reviewing video from surveillance cameras located outside the locker room.
“It’s a little bit frustrating for us because normally if something happens at a school we find out the truth. The students will talk. The students know right from wrong and someone will tell us what happened,” Steve Lindley with Putnam City Schools said.
School officials said they will replace some of the locks inside the locker room.
The person responsible could face criminal charges.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'