Free cleaning on your Thunder gear
NORMAN, Okla. — As the Oklahoma City Thunder try to advance in the playoffs, a local dry cleaners is offering a unique deal for Thunder fans.
Walden Cleaners will clean all Thunder gear for free as long as the team is in the playoffs.
“We look on the TV and everybody’s got Thunder t-shirts on so we said what if we can clean them,” owner Tonny Walden said.
The deal started Friday and allows customers to clean one item for free each day.
Walden and his staff came up with the idea after seeing all the blue and white t-shirts at the home playoff games.
The cleaners will still take Los Angeles Lakers gear but don’t expect a discount.
“We’d probably charge them for it. We’d clean it but we might charge them for it,” Walden said.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns