Ian Parker Eats Burning Hot Food
OKLAHOMA CITY — News Channel 4′s Ian Parker is one of KFOR’s sharpest reporters, usually…
Friday, Parker was doing a live broadcast from Whole Foods in Oklahoma City between 5 to 7 a.m.
Whole Foods is hosting a weekend grilling event called “Grills Just Want To Have Fun.”
Noon to 5 p.m. Friday, Saturday, Sunday the retail grocer is organizing a number of grilling events for customers. featuring grilling tips and local food producers.
About 6 a.m. Parker was wrapping up his segment when he ate a burning hot sausage immediately after removing it from the grilling irons.
“Sometimes my eyes are….dumber than my stomach,” Parker said on live TV.
According to News Channel 4 Meteorologist David Payne, Parker is suffering from “5th-degree burns to his tongue.”
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger