Lakers rain on Thunder’s parade
LOS ANGELES — The Lakers narrowly beat the OKC Thunder 99-96 in game 3 in LA.
Kobe Bryant led the teams with 36 points including 18 of 18 free throws.
Kevin Durant scored 31 points for the Thunder.
Metta World Peace and Russell Westbrook got double technical fouls after a brief scuffle in the second quarter.
The Thunder led the Lakers with a seven-point advantage in the third quarter but the Lakers came back to win in the fourth quarter with Kobe’s two free throws.
This is the Thunder’s first loss in post-season play (6-1).
The Thunder will have a second chance in a rematch against Lakers Saturday night in LA.Submit Your Photo
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him