Preliminary hearing for McCloud teacher
SHAWNEE, Okla. — A preliminary hearing is scheduled Monday morning for former McCloud teacher, Kimberly Crain and accused pornographer, Gary Doby.
Crain and Doby are both charged in a pornography case.
Both suspects are expected to appear in a Pottawatomie County courtroom Monday for a preliminary hearing.
The court has set aside time for the defendants Monday and Tuesday.
Both face eight counts of manufacturing child pornography and one count of conspiracy.
Crain also faces 14 other related charges in connection with allegations she asked her elementary students to pose in their underwear for a web-camera operated by Doby in Pennsylvania.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring