Oklahoma soldier killed
OKLAHOMA CITY — A 2nd Lieutenant from Lawton was killed fighting in Afghanistan.
According to the Department of Defense, 30-year-old Tobias Alexander died when his unit was attacked by enemy forces who were armed with a homemade bomb.
According to Alexander’s facebook page he’s been a soldier for nine years.
He leaves behind a wife and three children.
His oldest child is just six years old.
The youngest is younger than one year old.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'