Two suspects arrested for Bricktown shooting
OKLAHOMA CITY — Police have made two arrests so far in connection with the post-Thunder game shooting in Bricktown Monday night.
Rodney Hill, 19, (pictured left) and 16-year-old Avery Meyers (pictured right) are both in police custody.
Hill and Meyers both face felony counts of shooting with intent to kill.
Chief Bill Citty said talks with witnesses led to the arrests.
Hill and Meyers were both arrested Tuesday afternoon.
According to the affidavit, Hill, two other men and a woman were involved in a fight with several of the shooting victims before one of the men pulled a gun and starting shooting into the crowd.
Hill is being held at the Oklahoma County Jail without bond.
Meyers is being held on a $160,000 bond.
Police are still searching for other suspects in this shooting.
The shooting victims are:
1. Norman Richards, III, 22 years old – Shot
2. Female Juvenile, 14 years old – Shot
3. Leibra Gaines, 22 years old – Shot
4. Twaina Jones, 22 years old – Shot
5. Female Juvenile 13 years old – Shot
6. Female Juvenile, 14 years old – Shot
7. Female Juvenile, 15 years old – Shot
8. Male Juvenile, 17 years old – Shot
9. Destiny Holmes, pregnant, – Blunt Force Trauma