School teacher arrested for sexual abuse
OKLAHOMA CITY — A metro school teacher has been arrested, accused of having a sexual relationship with a student.
Eric Harris, 35, works as a teacher and coaches baseball and basketball at Millwood’s freshman academy.
According to the Oklahoma County Sheriff’s Office, Harris is accused of having a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old Millwood freshman.
He is facing numerous complaints including rape by instrumentation, lewd acts with a child and forcible oral sodomy.
Oklahoma County Sheriff John Whetsel said, “Harris admitted he committed the crimes over a past six-month period with the most recent incident happening within the past few weeks.
Authorities said the investigation is ongoing.
Harris is currently being held in the Oklahoma County Detention Center.
Bond has not been set.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- 'Super' exercise helps mother lose 110 pounds, secret in 'core'
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom