Teen charged in Bricktown shooting after Thunder game
OKLAHOMA CITY — The 16-year-old Oklahoma City teen accused in the Bricktown shooting has been charged with eight counts of shooting with intent to kill.
Avery Myers was charged as a youthful offender Tuesday after he confessed to the shooting that injured eight people.
Eight people were shot May 21 and one man is still in critical condition at the hospital.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him