OKC Mayor welcomes Charles Barkley
OKLAHOMA CITY — Oklahoma City Mayor Mick shot a YouTube “Welcome to OKC” video for TNT Sports Analyst Charles Barkley as the celebrity was arriving in Oklahoma City for Game 3 of the NBA Western Conference Finals.
In the past, Barkley has called Oklahoma City a “vast wasteland.”
Gov. Mary Fallin presented Barkley with a 20 oz T-bone steak and lamb fries from Cattleman’s Steakhouse.
Fallin also gave Barkley custom, ostrich-soled, alligator skin boots made by Loveless Boots, which featured Barkley’s initials and jersey number.
Mayor Mick Cornett posted his welcome video on YouTube.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'