OKC Thunder, San Antonio Spurs tie series 2-2
OKLAHOMA CITY — The OKC Thunder trampled the San Antonio Spurs at The Peake Saturday night 109 to 103, making the series tied 2-2.
Kevin Durant led the home team with 16 consecutive points in the fourth quarter alone for a total of 36 points.
Serge Ibaka never missed a shot hitting 11 of 11 shots from the field for 26 points.
Looking ahead to San Antonio, Durant said, “We have to play as hard as we can.”
Game 5 will be in San Antonio Monday night.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online