Blackmon pleads not guilty to aggravated DUI
STILLWATER, Okla. — Former Oklahoma State star wide receiver Justin Blackmon entered a plea of not guilty on an aggravated DUI charge at the Payne County courthouse Monday.
Blackmon didn’t say a word as he entered the courtroom in Stillwater; his attorney had no comment.
A police affidavit said Blackmon was arrested early Saturday morning in Stillwater after driving 60 miles per hour in a 35 mile an hour zone.
The affidavit stated Blackmon blew a .24 on the breathalyzer test, three times the legal limit.
Police said he was argumentative and that he told authorities, “I just flew in, I don’t know why you’re harassing me.”
Two years ago, Blackmon was arrested in Texas on a DUI complaint.
Blackmon is due back in court for a pre-trial appearance on July 24.
He has yet to sign a contract with the Jacksonville Jaguars, the team that selected him fifth overall in the NFL draft.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger