Father, son drug bust
THE VILLAGE, Okla. — A father and son are arrested for drug dealing after a traffic stop in the Village.
Village Police tell us an officer stopped 25-year-old John Latimer because he had an expired license.
Village Deputy Chief Steve Jagosh said his officer also found $350 of marijuana and suspicious text messages.
Jagosh said they got a search warrant for Latimer’s residence in the Casady Apartments on Britton Rd. near May Ave.
“We located numerous jars of marijuana in the apartment in both refrigerators. We also located what appeared to be illegal mushrooms, what is the growing of illegal mushrooms,” Jagosh said.
Jagosh said they found $25,000 in cash in the apartment as well.
Moments later they also arrested Latimer’s father, 57-year-old Joe Latimer.
Both Latimers now face charges for possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute within 2000 feet of a school.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse