Trial set for Yukon parents accused of child abuse
EL RENO, Okla. — The trial for a couple accused of child abuse and child neglect is set to begin Tuesday morning.
John and Sonja Kluth were in court Monday afternoon.
Prosecutors allege that the couple abused their three adopted children.
Investigators believe the children were beaten and forced to live inside dog crates.
The kids were between the ages of 9 and 15 years old.
The children were placed in DHS custody.
John and Sonja Kluth have entered pleas of not guilty.
The trial is expected to last a week.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'