OKLAHOMA CITY — Authorities responded to a gas leak about 7 a.m. Tuesday morning.
Emergency vehicles blocked the road in the area of the leak, 4900 East Wilshire.
Crews say there was no immediate danger to surrounding homes or buildings.
The gas company came to shut off the line so it could be repaired.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him