3.3 quake shakes Oklahoma overnight
PRAGUE, Okla. — An early morning earthquake shook homes and awakened several residents in eastern Oklahoma.
The epicenter of the 3.3 magnitude quake was about three miles deep, about 54 miles east of Oklahoma City.
It could be felt as far east as Henryetta.
According to area police departments, there are no reports of damage or injuries.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring