1. Staff the assignment desk
2. Monitor scanners for breaking news
3. Interact with viewers via telephone and email
4. Dispatch crews to stories
Candidates with the following abilities are preferred:
1. Shoot breaking news
2. Edit stories on Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere
3. Set up live shots via microwave truck or other transmission
4. Run the prompter
5. Write news stories
6. Update KFOR.com
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. Must be willing to work weekends, unusual shifts and holidays.
STATEMENT ABOUT OTHER DUTIES:
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, e.g., emergencies, changes in personnel, work load, rush jobs, special projects, technological developments, etc.
Apply online here or , search in the business section for KFOR/KAUT to see all listings.
KFOR-TV 444 E. Britton Road
Oklahoma City, Ok 73114
Tribune is an Equal Opportunity Employer
No phone calls please.