Woman killed on highway
OKFUSKEE COUNTY, Okla.– Early Saturday morning a 67 year-old woman was killed while walking on a highway near Castle, Oklahoma.
Lois Gauze was walking on the southbound side of in State Highway 48 when she was hit and killed by a 1992 Buick Le Sabra driven by Jesse Ramsey.
Ramsey was unable to see Gauze because of the dark.
Gauze was pronounced dead at the scene and Ramsey was not injured.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns