Corvette show raises money for Toys for Tots
NORMAN, Okla.—For many people, Corvettes are the ultimate American sports car and it was a car lover’s paradise in Norman on Saturday.
Mark Heitz Chevrolet hosted the 5th Annual “All Corvette Show” as hundreds of vintage and new Corvettes were on display.
Larry Baizan said, “It’s my toy; it’s my passion. Two things attracted me, one, of course, is the love for Corvettes. Secondly, I could fix the car myself.”
Baizan tells us he has spent 12 of the last 15 years working on his 1981 Corvette.
All of the show’s proceeds benefitted Toys for Tots.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse