Car versus house
OKLAHOMA CITY — One man arrested after he crashed his car into a house in a Northwest Oklahoma City neighborhood.
Police say the driver was under the influence when he jumped the curb and crashed his vehicle into a house in the 1000 block of Fawn Canyon Drive, which is near Hefner and Rockwell.
Two people were home at the time of the crash.
Neither of the residents were hurt.
The driver was arrested at the scene and taken to jail on a criminal complaint of drunk driving.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- 'Super' exercise helps mother lose 110 pounds, secret in 'core'
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom