Police searching for hit and run suspect
OKLAHOMA CITY — A late night accident leaves one man in the hospital, and police are still searching for the driver who caused the crash.
It happened at the intersection of SW 59th and Blackwelder just before midnight Thursday night.
Two cars crashed after one of the drivers ran a red light.
Police say, the driver who caused the crash ran away from the scene on foot.
Detectives found blood and alcohol on the inside of the suspect car.
The victim was taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
Police are still looking for the suspect driver.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse