High blood pressure? New technique to zap issue
High blood pressure is one of the most common conditions affecting Americans today.
A certain small group of patients can’t get it under control, no matter how many medications they take or changes they make to their lifestyle.
Now an experimental procedure literally zaps the nerves that trigger high blood pressure.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger