OSU football player slapped with drug charge
True freshman in 2011, 19-year-old Isaac Maselera, has been charged with possession of drug paraphernalia; the eleventh athlete encountering legal trouble since January.
Campus police said an officer responded to the call from one of the school’s resident advisers Monday evening.
OSU police officer Kyle McCool said he found a metal marijuana grinder in Maselera’s room in Young Hall; Maselera was not arrested.
Maselera could face up to one year in prison and be fined up to $1,000.
Maselera is scheduled to be in court July 13.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'