NICOMA PARK, Okla. — There was an earthquake in Central Oklahoma Sunday night.
The U.S. Geological Survey reports a 2.7 magnitude quake hit in an area one mile southwest of Nicoma Park.
The quake hit about 10:30 p.m. Sunday night.
No reports of damage or injuries related to the earthquake.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'