Teens crash into concrete slab
OKLAHOMA CITY — A teen driver and passenger collided with the foundation of a new building early Wednesday morning.
Police responded to the scene about 1 a.m.
Two 16-year-olds were in a vehicle traveling westbound on I-240 when the driver lost control at the May Ave. exit.
The vehicle hopped the curb and ran into the foundation of a building under construction.
Both teens walked away from the scene uninjured.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him