Oklahoma singer to star in national TV show
NEWCASTLE, Okla. — Oklahoma native, Kylie Morgan, is making her national debut on a new reality television show on E! network.
The show “Opening Act” debuts Monday on E!.
“Opening Act” was dreamed up by the producers of the mega-hit show “American Idol.”
Morgan, 17, was completely surprised when the show producers invited her to participate.
“It’s not a competition. It was just a fantastic opportunity. I met so many amazing people. I wish I could share all of the details with you right now. But, I’m sworn to secrecy…. for a little longer,” Morgan said.
The producers selected each of the artists featured on the show by watching their YouTube videos.
Morgan is a country singer/songwriter but “Opening Act” will feature a variety of genres.
Each artist ultimately gets to be the opening act for their idol.
Morgan is being intentionally tight-lipped about which artist she gets to open for.
She does confirm, with a smile that the artist is “huge.”Submit Your Photo
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring