Semi-truck driver died on Highway 74
GARFIELD COUNTY, Okla.—A semi-truck driver was killed on Highway 74 after he lost control of his vehicle and rolled the truck three times.
Raymond Pacula of Hunter, Okla. died late last night when he swerved off of the highway then overcorrected trying to bring his truck back onto the highway when the vehicle began to roll.
The truck came to a rest on the driver’s side and Pacula was pinned for an hour before Garber Fire and Rescue arrived to extract him from the truck.
Pacula was pronounced dead on the scene and was transported to Wilson Funeral Home in Pond Creek, Okla.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him