OKLAHOMA CITY — News Channel 4 reporter, Chellie Mills, was diligently covering the news Thursday morning when a swarm of bugs attacked.
Mills reports for News Channel 4 weekday mornings 5 to 7 a.m.
She was set up for a live remote broadcast at the 45th Infantry Museum on the city’s northeast side flawlessly delivering the news, despite an onsalught of pesky airborne pests, believed to be a combination of gnats or moths.
Mills maintained her composure through her 5 a.m. live shot, 5:30 a.m. also went off without a hitch.
However, at 6 a.m. Mills was not able to escape the barrage.
Thanks for your persistence, Chellie!
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online