Pay It 4Ward: July 11
This week’s recipient helped a family in need through a horrific accident.
We all know someone who has fallen on hard times. Maybe it’s someone at work, someone in our neighborhood or someone at church. How far would $400 go to help?
Pay It 4Ward is a program through which KFOR-TV viewers can help someone they know who could use extra cash immediately.
Each week someone will receive $400 cash because one of their friends or co-workers wants to “Pay It 4Ward.”
Just send us your name and daytime telephone number below and you could be selected from our weekly Pay It 4Ward segment on KFOR-TV News Channel 4 every Wednesday at 10 p.m.
Here’s hoping you’ll be able to Pay It 4Ward!
Remember, you cannot nominate family members.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him