BLOOPER: David Payne flaunts his tail feather
OKLAHOMA CITY — If you are a regular viewer of the NewsChannel 4 morning show, you know shenanigans are nothing new for meteorologist David Payne.
In fact, our viewers have come to expect it.
Payne’s fits and spurts and bodily noises have become part of the fabric of the morning show, and a treasured part of the weathercast for a number of viewers.
Friday about 6:30 a.m. Payne, who is often referred to as “nature boy” by Kent Ogle, was sharing his love of waterfowl with the viewers when he crossed the line, as he has become accustomed to doing.
Payne has extensive knowledge of many types of birds, including the male Mallard duck.
David, good luck with your gland!
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich