Family asks help finding Enid murderer
ENID, Okla. — A family is hoping someone has information that leads to the arrest of a killer.
Danny Johnson, 44, was shot and killed during a robbery at the Maine Mini-Mart in Enid in July 2010.
Shortly after the murder, investigators released surveillance video of the suspect leaving the store.
The family said police have not found the person responsible.
“Our family is hurting and there is not ever going to be any closure but this person doesn’t need to be running around on the streets,” Danny’s sister, Debbie Johnson, said.
Johnson said her younger brother was a good guy who would do anything for his family.
The last time she saw Danny was at a July 4 party just 11 days before he was murdered.
“He was a big huge piece of our hearts, big huge piece of our family. There is a big huge hole there,” Johnson said.
The video released by police shows a man in an orange hooded sweatshirt leaving the scene.
If you have any information, you are encouraged to contact Enid Police.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online